- Good understanding of Object oriented programming concepts
- Google map API integration
- Solid understanding of the Java, Android Lifecycle, Android SDK, Gradle Knowledge
- Experience on using RESTful services using RetroFits, MVP Architectural style programming
- Shown success as an individual contributor as well as team player.
- Have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver on major releases.
- Exercised exemplary development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, and code reviews. Willingness to "go the extra mile" when needed.
- Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting Expertise
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
Any Graduate with Core Java Knowledge
Part-Time: Part-time opportunities available for freelancers to work from home.
Freshers with good academic background and aptitude for programming can also apply for trainee position